Friday, September 18, 2009

Wrestling Camp

Once I walked in the wrestling room I could hear the kids talking and the mat cleaning smell. I went to the coach and met him he told me what we were going to do and wright then I knew I was going to have fun. Then we had to pick partners and I had to pick Nate my brother. On the second day we got to play dodge ball. When we started dodge ball I was thinking no fair because all the big kids were on the same team. I was really scared just thinking about it. I felt so good because we learned so much stuff I can't even list them all. We got to play dodge ball again but we had a medic and if the medic got out then we would be in so much trouble. Finely at the end of the camp we got to eat POPSICLES it was awesome!!!!!!!

Nick V

No comments:

Post a Comment