Friday, September 18, 2009

The Big Game

One cold day, it was time to go to the Cyclone and Hawkeye game. It would start very soon, we would tailgate for a couple hours before. But what I love the most is the game.
Some of the things I see are steam coming out of peoples mouths. The players on the football field running around , the big monitors on the side showing all sorts of things. But most of all, lots and lots of camera's watching the game.
Some of the things I heard are screaming fans and cheerleaders rotating for there teams. People on the microphone taking about the game and the stuff you can get behind the bleachers.
Some of the things I can feel is the football while playing catch, the crowded crowd. Also my warm hot dog and my very cold drink.
Some of the things I can taste are salty and crunchy popcorn. The hot ketchup on my warm hot dog.
Some of the things I can smell are lots of popcorn. All the hot dogs too.
So those are the things I saw, heard, touched, smelled, and tasted at my day to the big game. Who, I should say, the cyclones won!

Maddie R

No comments:

Post a Comment