Friday, September 18, 2009

My Guinea Pig

The day I got my guinea pig, Polly was one of the most thrilling days of my life. I saw Polly and I knew she was the one for me. When I picked her up I could feel how soft her fur was. I went to the counter with my brothers and paid for Polly. When we got home I put her in her cage and bolted to the refrigerator and grabbed a carrot for her. I gazed at her while she nibbled on the carrot. I played with Polly for a little while. The next day I gave Polly a treat and I heard her squeal in excitement when I gave her the treat. When I was playing with her I felt her tiny feet on my leg. After a couple of days I could smell her waste in her cage. I could taste the fun and joy tingle in my mouth. I love my guinea pig, Polly!!

Aly M.     

No comments:

Post a Comment