Friday, September 18, 2009

Jacob and the 4th

It was about time. Jacob will be here in a few minutes. I was outside with my dad and my dog Abby. My dad was working on the lawn.It felt like Jacob would ever arrive. The I heard the roar of the engine. A car was coming down the street. I couldn't wait till he got here.

Then they pulled up into the drive way. Him and his mom got out of the car. I talked with them for a while. Then his mom left and me and Jacob went inside and put his stuff away. After that me and him went down stairs and played video games until my mom got home.

After my mom got home we had my dad take us up to the mall. We went  to Game Stop to get a game. It feels like heaven when you walk in with all those games.I got a video game with some money I had. It was a wrestling game. After we got the game we went to get something to eat.

When we got back we went to an amazing 4th of July parade. We got so much candy and it was delious. My favorite was the bubble gum flavor candy.The parade was so much fun.When we got back we played some more video games watched a movie and then went to bed.

The next morning when we got up we eat breakfeast and played some more video games.Then my dad got back with the bounce house for the 4th July. We set it up so we could jump on it before people start showing up for the 4th of July party.

After a while of bouncing I stared to feel sweet on my face. I was getting tired. So we went I side and got some awesome lemonade.It was sweet just like a lemon. We were getting excited about the block party. We couldn't wait for it to start. So we did something to pass the time.

It was almost 4 so we started to help set up. By about 4:30 every one was in the street. We started the kids Olympics. Every thing that had to do with partners me and Jacob were together. The funniest thing was the water balloon toss. We did the best, we got really far back and then the balloon exploded on me.I had to go change.

After that it was time to start the fight. We filled up water balloon. It was goin down tonight. Before long it was an all out war between the kids. It was a blast. We had so much fun.

We were starting to get hungry. So we got something to eat.I got a hot dog. It was freshly made so it was awesome. i love hot dogs. After we were done eating.It was dark. So we lit the sparklers we were running around messing with them. The colors were so cool.

After the sparklers we sat down ad watched the sky.Then Boom the sky exploded. Colors were every where. It was amazing. Then they ended it was the best 4th of July ever.I couldn't wait until next year.

Aaron S

No comments:

Post a Comment