Friday, September 18, 2009

Horse Camp

Once we got there, I saw a cabin, the horses, and a dog. The lady that owned the horses and the dog said the horses names were"Sue" and "Smokey". But then i saw another horse and she said that's Patrick and they were very hungry, then i got to clean sue, and then they put a saddle on her, and the horse smelled like hay. Sue was brown and her mane and tail was black. Then we played a game called horse show, I was the snotty rich girl with Sue, and steelie and me were competitors . Then my grandpa came over to the stables and lifted me up on Sue. I was riding bareback. We rode for three hours. I got jumped off of smokey, then we all had marshmallows, and we all went to bed, but mom told me to come outside when i got out there i sat down and lit my stick with the fire. then i heard my mom say there was bats, I looked up an saw what looked like birds but they were bats.
I woke up and had toaster pastries, then we all said good bye to sue, Patrick and Smokey.
I will miss that farm.

Shelby,w

No comments:

Post a Comment