Friday, September 18, 2009

CyHawk Game

I was at the big game, the CyHawk game I was so excited. I was thinking cyclones are going to win this. My dad was acting like the head coach for the cyclones. I was wondering how much people were at the game, I was thinking like there was like over 20,000 people. Before half time me and my mom went to go get some food, I got funnel cake and pizza the the funnel cake, it was amazing,the pizza was good to it was homemade pizza YUM!
3 quarter was boring because cyclones were losing so I just looked around, a lot of people were smoking witch surprised me that they let people smoke in the stadium. There were lots of sports advertising.  After the cyclones lost 35-3, we went straight home after the game.


                                           Alex H
 

No comments:

Post a Comment