Friday, September 18, 2009

HOMECOMING

Homecoming in Waukee was great! Let me tell you about it. Before the game we had a party. When I walked into the room, I could smell the pizza from pizza hut. I could here the music,ringing in my ears. Just as my friends came in the party was a blast.
       It was about an hour so we decided to leave ,and walk to the game.I walked with a few friends. When We were walking i could here my friends saying "come sit with me, come sit with me".When we got our tickets. i could smell the popcorn , it smelt like Butter. SO us 6Th graders. have a section So we went to go sit there.So wile I was at the game I did as usually. Got popcorn,(because it smells so good), and walked around ,with friends And of course watched the game.
       All of a sudden I heard YAAAs and WOOOOOs Then someone next to me said WE WON! Then that was the game. SO this is what a Waukee Homecoming is like.

Emma G

No comments:

Post a Comment