Friday, September 18, 2009

Mount Rushmore

The first thing I saw was all of the excited people to get a good look at Mount Rushmore. It was breathtaking and amazing. The flowers were beautiful. I could see little kids running to see it. The air smelled fresh with wilderness. My parents took my brother and me to get a closer look and I was holding my moms hand my other hand was on the wooden rail. I was looking at all of the flowers . Once we got close enough everyone was crowding around to get a good look and they were talking about the presidents. It was a hot day so everyone was all sweaty. On the way out my hand glided across the cold railing . The last thing I saw was people taking pictures. It was amazing. It was a great trip I had loads of fun!!!

Ashley D.

No comments:

Post a Comment