Friday, September 18, 2009

The Waukee Ankney game

"TOUCHDOWN WARRIORS!" As the announcer says. As the crowd goes wild with ten seconds remaining. As they kick off the time dropped down to no seconds it has gone into overtime! Ankney gets ball first and they score so we get ball at the 20 yard line. So then when we get the ball i was  drinking my pop and they and the person next to me jumped up spilled on me and I smelled like Sprite. So it went in to double overtime. As I walked over to the concession stands I could all the amazing foods like pizza popcorn. When I was at the bleachers everyone started jumping up and down and I noticed the T.V man was there and everyone was yelling like when some one notices there is a bug on their food. At the beginning of the second overtime Waukee got the ball first and they missed a field goal from 20 yards away. Now it is Ankneys ball they tried for a touchdown but failed they are 40 yards away 4th down and go field goal and the kick is...'GOOD THE ANKNEY HAWKS WIN!' As I walk out I thought they should have made that field goal.


Zach S



No comments:

Post a Comment