Friday, October 2, 2009

Boing! Boing!

The holiday I started is International Hop Like a Kangaroo Day. This is a day when kids jump around from place-to-place the whole day, you have to do it. Even teachers have to do it! EVERYONE! Well not if you are an elderly person, but you are welcome to try. This is how the holiday was born. One day when I was walking out of math class, it happens. I could smell the nice warm gravy. I couldn't wait to slip it into my mouth. There was a bunch of people behind us about running so they could get to lunch. When one boy stepped on to my foot and I jump up to cling on to it. My math book and binder slid down on to my friends foot. My other friend just told us to hop around all day. So that's what we did. And that is how International Hop Like a Kangaroo Day was born. Now it is celebrated every February 22. Please try your best to do it. It is AWESOME!


Cassie C.

No comments:

Post a Comment