Friday, October 9, 2009

Best Concert Ever!

Have you ever been to a concert you didn't know of until the last minute? Well I have! And it was awesome!
It was around six o'clock and I was walking around the "Iowa State Fair" with my mom when suddenly a young boy comes out of nowhere onto the Bill Riley Stage I said to my mom, "Hey doesn't he look familiar like wasn't he in a movie?" I had to yell it because everyone was screaming! It didn't ring a bell.
Something smelt good so we went and got a funnel cake! IT tasted so good it looked like yellow noodles with white powder on them, it may sound weird but I don't care at all! All of a sudden I hear my favorite song "New Classic" Drew Seeley was singing! Was it really him? Or was it just a dream?
NO! Its not a dream this is really happening he is right in front of me! I could a voice of an angel come out of the big black speakers. It was so loud but I didn't care. Why? Because I was standing in the front rom having the time of my life!
The concert was awsome! But when I got my picture taken with him my mom embaressed me "I just want to get out of here!" she says and he goes "Well I'm sorry you feel that way." and I feel really bad because all I am doing is standing there like a rock!
I loved the concert so much it was more crazy than the time I went to see Uncle Kracker at Flemmings Steakhouse at the beginning of the summer! They are both someone who's concert I would be more than happy to go to again! I can't wait until one or both of then come in town I would have a blast all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment