Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Big Red Nose, painted face....

One bright and sunny day Ben and I were heading to work. We worked at the Count Fair in North Dakota. We were clowns. Kind of embarrassing, but it was alright.
Then one day our friends came along and thought it would be funny to taunt us. I thought it was pretty funny myself.
Exactly one year had passed, and on the same day our friends came to taunt us, they did it again. Except this time they were dressed up as clowns. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. All of us were dressed up as clowns, we were wearing a big red nose, face painting, big red wigs, and a small hat.
So then every day on this day we decided to dress up as clowns. Then something hit me, my cousin was a publicist. Why don't I tell him about our holiday and he could publish it. So I told him and he published it.
Then I heard a faint screaming sound. Somebody was screaming my name. Mason, Mason, Mason! So I immediately woke up. Ben was the one who was screaming, he told me that the holiday where we dress up as clowns is a national holiday! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This was the most exciting thing that's ever happened. So when I was all dressed, we headed to the fair. There were thousands of people in line trying to get in , and the crazy thing was that every single person was dressed up as a clown. I could smell all the pies that were being thrown at the pie throwing contest, and all I could feel were the people rushing in to get in line. All i could see were clowns.
That was how international dress like a clown day was made.
MS5

No comments:

Post a Comment